Sex Crime Law
Rape Defense Lawyers in Toronto, ON
It's no secret that sex crimes are considered particularly heinous offences by the general public. For this reason, if you’re accused of a sex crime, you may find that society considers you guilty until proven innocent. Due to this stigma and the consequences your charges can have on your day-to-day life, it’s important that you obtain representation from a lawyer.
Defending Your Reputation
Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor understands the sensitive nature of sex crime charges and strives to assist clients and their families compassionately and respectfully after they’ve been accused of or charged with these types of criminal offences. Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor is prepared to defend against your charges, no matter how severe they may be.
If you’re facing sex crime charges, Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor may be able to help you by:
- Interviewing the people involved in your case
- Conferring with experts if appropriate
- Negotiating lesser charges or penalties (if possible)
- Arguing your case in court (if necessary)
- Standing by your side until your case is resolved
Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor is here to provide the guidance you need to get through the legal process with dignity. Start fighting your charges by contacting Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor today.
Carlos Da Cruz: Barrister & Solicitor
2201 W. Finch Ave. Suite 24
Toronto, ON M9M 2Y9416-800-6202
Restrictions may apply.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:30am - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:30am - 7:00pm|
|Thu:||8:30am - 7:00pm|
|Fri:||8:30am - 7:00pm|
- York University - 2007
- Bond University - 2010 (Law)
- Theory And Operation Of The Intoxilyzer 8000C
- Certificate In Drug Recognition Evaluation
- Member In Good Standing With Law Society Of Upper Canada